5th Annual Safety in Spine Surgery Summit 2020 | Online CME
Welcome to Safety in Spine Surgery 2020 Online CME course!
Release Date: April 2020Expiration Date: February 2021
- Estimated time to complete activity: 4 hours and 30 minutes
- To view this program, you will need an internet connection, Adobe® Reader® (free download) and an updated browser with video viewing capabilities (Chrome preferred).
- For questions about CME requirements, contact MER at 1-800-421-3756. For questions about technical support or receipt of your certificate, contact BroadWater.
This activity is jointly provided by Medical Education Resources, S3P, and Broadwater LLC .
This activity is supported by educational grants from: Stryker, Medtronic, NewYork-Presbyterian, Zimmer Biomet, NuVasive, DePuy, Globus Medical, and Orthopediatrics.
Online Meeting Instructions
- Read the attached document.
- Watch the videos, below.
Click each video or its title to view a video. When complete, simply close the video's window to return to this main videos listing page. Note: it is recommended that you use the current version of the Chrome browser for this entire online program.
- Take the test.
After all videos have been viewed, click the "Take the Test" button at the bottom of this page. A passing grade (70% or higher) will allow you to request your CME. (Grades lower than 70% will allow you to retake the test. You may watch any of the videos again.)
- Request your CME credits and certificate.
Once you have passed the test, you will be taken to the CME request form. (The link to this CME request form will also be emailed to you for your convenience.) Fill out the pop-up registration form and the evaluation. Once all pages are complete, click the "Submit" button. You will then see a button that will allow you to download your certificate. The download link will also be emailed to you within 15 minutes.